How do you set the EFX levels on the RMX-1000?
Follow the steps below to setup the input/output levels.
1) Play your source on any channel with the Send/Return (S/R) set to off.
2) Ensure all effects on the EFX are OFF and the effect level knob is at the 12 o'clock postion.
3) Turn the S/R on
4) Adjust the INPUT LEVEL on the EFX until the levels match (flip the S/R on and off repeatedly)
5) Select the WAH jog effect and flip the switch on
6) Adjust the OUTPUT LEVEL on the EFX until the levels match
Rate this Question/Answer
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.