Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Single Leg Left Arm Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Single Leg Drive Side Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Dual Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Cranksets
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Left Side Crank Arms
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Dive Side Cranksets
Common Power Meter Questions
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- The User's Manuals states that pedals should be removed when Zero Calibration is carried out. Is it necessary to remove them every time?
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?