Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can the battery be changed by the user?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- How is the system powered?
- Where is the power measured?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?