Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Single Leg Left Arm Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Single Leg Drive Side Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Dual Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Cranksets
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Left Side Crank Arms
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Dive Side Cranksets
Common Power Meter Questions
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- If the chainstay has a protective metal plate attached, will this affect the attachment of the magnet patch?
- Can the powermeter be used as an ANT+ power meter?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?