Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Single Leg Left Arm Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Single Leg Drive Side Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Dual Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Cranksets
Single Leg Installation Kit for consumer supplied left side crank arms
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Dive Side Cranksets
Common Power Meter Questions
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?