Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?