Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Bluetooth enabled Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Side Crank arm
Bluetooth enabled Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Driveside Crank
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- If the chainstay has a protective metal plate attached, will this affect the attachment of the magnet patch?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to any other Cycle Computer in Power Meter mode while being connected to the SGX-CA500 in Pedaling Monitor Mode?