CD Receiver with 3-Way Active Crossover Network, Auto EQ, and Auto Time Alignment
- Audiophile Grade Internal Components for the Ultimate in Sound Quality
- 28-Bit Binary Floating-Point DSP and 3-Way Digital Network
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (5V)
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone® or iPod® Touch and connect it to the DEH-80PRS with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level.For more information and to sign up for a free account, visit:
The DEH-80PRS CD receiver features audiophile grade internal components and materials that are carefully selected to achieve Pioneer's highest standards for the ultimate in sound quality. Pioneer’s exclusive sound field technologies including Auto EQ and Auto Time Alignment help optimize audio in ways that perfectly suit particular listening spaces and allow subtle manual control of settings. Versatile connectivity helps deliver exceptional sound quality from various digital devices.
Burr-Brown® 24-bit D/A Converters
Three Burr-Brown digital to analog converters are used - one each for the high, mid, and low frequency ranges - providing exceptional linear sound reproduction with wide dynamic range and faithful reproduction of the original source
Four-Layer Circuit Board Design
Utilizing a four layer copper foil board with components mounted to both sides of the board allows for a circuit board with a much smaller footprint. The inside layers of the circuit board are dedicated to the power and ground supply traces, which allow for lower overall circuit impedance and greatly reduce noise.
Full-Custom High-Capacitance Power Supply Capacitor
Custom-built capacitors in the power supply keep sound clear and consistent. Exclusive parts are developed and tuned for optimal sound quality through a thorough review of materials and repeated listening trials.
Sound Master Clock Circuitry
Timing is everything. Our new Sound Master Clock generates waveforms that read and process digital signals with extraordinary precision - eliminating jitter. Finely detailed signals can be accurately reproduced as they were intended.
28-bit Binary Floating-Point DSP
Handling a wider range of complicated calculations than a standard fixed-point DSP, Pioneer's 28-bit binary floating-point DSP along with the use of advanced programming technology allows for highly precise sound processing and tuning without degrading the source's digital signal.
3-Way Digital Network
The DEH-80PRS features a 3-Way Digital Network, connecting (via three 5V RCA preouts) up to three external amplifiers, each dedicated to driving high-, mid- and low-frequency ranges, respectively. The result: more distinct separation of the three frequency ranges, for more full, natural sound realizing more of each speaker’s potential in a multi-speaker system.
L/R Independent 16-Band Digital Equalizer
The L/R Independent 16-Band Digital Equalizer is excellent at overcoming in-vehicle frequency response peaks and troughs. With fine tuning adjustments at 2/3 octave steps, tailoring the frequency curves to generate a flat response is possible in any type of car.
Auto Time Alignment and Auto EQ
Time alignment automatically estimates the delay from each speaker to the driver’s position and adjusts speaker sound output timing, so that sound from all speakers reaches the driver’s ears in perfect sync. Auto EQ tailors specific musical characteristics according to preference, uses a microphone to monitor and analyze acoustics, then automatically fine-tunes all frequency bandwidths and front and rear speaker digital parametric equalization. These processes occur in 399 seamless steps in just about 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
Not only can this function precisely adjust each speaker’s output timing according to its distance from the listening position – it is also adaptable to a 3-way multi-amplifier and speaker system.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
With App Mode you can enjoy listening to the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note: Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
- Full Dot LCD Display (192 x 48 pixels, 3-line)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (5V) for System Expansion
- Dual 16-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
- Flap Face
- Detachable Face Security™
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 3 (5V)
- Burr Brown 24-bit
- Dual (L/R) 16-Band Graphic
- Built-In (HFP/A2DP/AVRCP/SSP)
- CD-IU51 cable required
- Rear x 2 (1 Amp)
- 210,000 Colors
- Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)
DEH-80PRS: Local Seek
DEH-80PRS: Background Image
DEH-80PRS: Best Station Memory
DEH-80PRS: MP3 & WMA Playback
DEH-80PRS: Bluetooth Audio Streaming
DEH-80PRS: Fade and Balance
What's in the Box: DEH-80PRS
DEH-80PRS: Custom Illumination
DEH-80PRS: Radio Station Presets
DEH-80PRS: Music Browser
DEH-80PRS: Clock Settings
DEH-80PRS: Advanced Sound Retriever
DEH-80PRS: Remote Control
DEH-80PRS: Make a Phone Call
DEH-80PRS: AUX Input
DEH-80PRS: iPod Control
DEH-80PRS: Turning Off Demo Mode
DEH-80PRS: Bluetooth Pairing
DEH-80PRS: Advanced Audio Settings
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-80PRS
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I Pair my Phone on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Advanced Sound Retriever feature on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I turn Off Demo Mode DEH-80PRS
- How do I set the Background Image on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Best Station Memory feature on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use App Mode on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I adjust the Loudness on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I adjust the Fade and Balance on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I set the Clock on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Advanced Audio Settings on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I Make a Phone Call on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use Pandora with the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Remote Control DEH-80PRS
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I set the tuner Presets on the DEH-80PRS
- How do I use the Music Browser on the DEH-80PRS