1-Channel - Class D, 2400w Max Power - Mono Amplifier
- 2,400 Watts Max Power
- High Quality Textured Flat Panel and Tough Frame
- Bass Boost Remote Included
GM-D9701 is a Monoblock (1-channel) GM digital series amplifier. It has an RMS power rating of up to 500W and a maximum power output of 1200W. This amplifier features MOSFET modulated power supply, wired remote bass level control, variable bass boost, preamp outputs to multiple amplifiers, 3-way protection circuitry, dual speaker terminals, High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation. This amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant and is a class D technology.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Protection Control System (PCS)
Pioneer’s PCS continuously monitors the input voltage, current consumption, and operating temperature to automatically adjust the amplifier’s output to ensure operational stability during long listening sessions or when installed in high-temperature environments.
Variable Low-Pass Filter - 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
This Receiver also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
What’s in the Box
- 1-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
- Three 40-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- Installation Screws X 4
- Wire Terminal Tool
- Owner's manual (English/ French)
- 1 Year Warranty Sheet
- 1 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 3.5 A x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 7.5 A x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 5.1 A x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 50 Hz - Frequency
- 500 W x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 1200 W x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 800 W x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- LPF - 40Hz-240Hz
- -12 dB/oct
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- 10 Hz to 50 kHz (+0dB,-3dB) A/B Ch
- 40A x 3
- 1000 W x 1-Channel (4 Ohm) / 2400 W x 1-Channel (1 ohm)
- 200 mV to 6.5 V - RCA / 0.8 V to 16 V - Speaker
- 75 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- =/< 1% ( 20 Hz to 240 Hz)
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- 6 lbs
GM-D9701 - What's in the Box