TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2 Software
Pioneer announces the inclusion of the Native Instrument TRAKTOR 2 software with its DDJ-T1 controller, an update to the previous TRAKTOR software included with the system. The DDJ-T1 bundled with the “TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2” software will be available for sale at the end of August, 2011. Consumers of the current DDJ-T1 are also eligible for the software update at no cost. The update process for the new “TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2” software can be found and downloaded on the Pioneer support website – www.prodjnet.com/support.
A video demonstration of the “TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2” can also be viewed by clicking here.
Pioneer DDJ-T1 Controller
- Offers the same operability and functionality of a professional player and mixer setup including excellent audio quality
- Equipped with a new graphical user interface (GUI) featuring a high resolution color waveform display
- Easy to view GUI
- Color coded waveforms based on instrument
- High resolution color wave display and needle search pad enables quick selection of playback point
- Nine zoom levels for waveform display for detailed cue point setting
- Improved synchronization accuracy
- Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity
- Included Pioneer TRAKTOR DJ software (Edition 2)
- High quality audio output and built-in sound card
- Suggested retail price of $1299
For more information about the DDJ-T1 please visit- http://www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=DDJ-T1&cp=2.