Pioneer Offers Dazzling Pearl White Version of Highly Popular DDJ-SX Controller
Pioneer’s most successful DJ controller, the DDJ-SX for Serato® DJ software, is now available in a new Pearl White color version. Pioneer produced the DDJ-SX-W (Pearl White) due to overwhelming demand, but it is available in limited quantities, making it a collector’s item for consumers lucky enough to get their hands on one. The new DDJ-SX-W can be purchased at authorized Pioneer DJ retailers throughout the U.S. and Canada and on www.pioneerelectronics.com.
Pioneer’s DDJ-SX-W inherits the same advanced features as the original version, utilizing Serato DJ software as the basis for its control layout and ergonomic design, taking advantage of the software’s features and integrating special performance pads and controls. The model also includes large jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching, multiple inputs for expandability, and 4-channel mixing flexibility.
- Performance Pads – Pioneer added eight “performance pads” located below the jog wheel for four different functionalities – HOT CUE, ROLL, SLICER and SAMPLER. Each soft-touch rubber pad illuminates in blue to enable users to quickly tap the pad(s) for each effect, with the output volume varying depending on the strength of each tap.
- Large Jog Wheels – The larger jog wheels on the DDJ-SX-W are fined-tuned to provide users with the best “feel” and the shortest latency. The unit also features an “On Jog” display located on the center of each wheel to provide instantaneous visual feedback of playback status and the position of playing tracks.
- 4-Channel Mixer – The DDJ-SX-W features an independent 4-channel mixer that can be used with other external sources such as turntables. Its master level meter provides instantaneous sound level adjustment as well as independent output controls with a display indicator for each channel when used as a standalone mixer.
Pioneer DDJ-SX-W Controller Includes:
- Dual Deck – The DDJ-SX-W enables two tracks to be controlled at the same time, allowing scratching or setting and recalling hot cues on both tracks as if they were performed on a single track.
- Slip Mode – While activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and resumes audible playback when the loop, scratch, or hot cue operation is ended, creating smoother and more seamless transitions.
- FX Mode – Provides access to two types of effect modes, Multi FX and Single FX.
- Multi FX Mode – Allows multiple effects to be applied simultaneously
- Single FX Mode – Allows a single effect to be controlled with numerous parameters
- Additional Functions
- Up to eight hot cue points can be set for each deck
- Vertical waveform display for fast tempo syncing
- Multiple Connection Options – The DDJ-SX-W offers dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two microphone inputs, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth out terminal.
- High Quality Audio – A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) are used for accurate audio playback.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface)
- Needle Search – Users can immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve to suit any type of mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
The Pioneer DDJ-SX-W is available now with a suggested retail price of $1,199.
For a video demonstration, please visit http://youtu.be/j7eiTvurJ3o
Pioneer offers a complete line of professional DJ Equipment through its Professional Sound & Visual Division. Its DJ products are industry standards at clubs, studios, mobile rigs and homes around the world, known for their high quality sound and reliability. For more information, visit www.pioneerdjusa.com.
PIONEER is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
SERATO is a registered trademark of Serato Audio Research Ltd.