Double Dock for iPod® & iPhone® Featuring Built-in Bluetooth, Internet Radio and DLNA® Compliance
- Works with iPhone Certified
- Dual Docks featuring Dual Mix play for shuffling between two Apple® devices
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music transmission from A2DP Profile Bluetooth-enabled PCs and cell phones
- Access to thousands of Internet radio stations1
Suggested Price: $449.00
• Dimensions: 16.2" W x 5.2" H x 6" D
• Speakers: 2 x full-range passive radiator speakers
• Video Output: 1 composite out
• Remote: Included
• Freescale Audio DSP
• 2-Channel Dynamic Digital Amplifier
• Composite Video Output for Stored Movie, TV and Streaming Youtube® A/V Entertainment
• Compatible with and charges the following models: iPod Classic,
iPod Nano (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations), iPod touch (1st and
2nd Generations), iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS
Works with iPhone Certified
• Allows you to use all of your iPhone device’s wireless and network features
• Charges your iPhone when in the dock
• Automatically mutes music and video during an incoming call
• Access to Thousands of Internet Radio Stations1
• DLNA Compliant for playback of music stored on multiple computers on your home network
Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music and Control2
• Compatible with all A2DP Profile Bluetooth-enabled Devices
- Pairs and receives wireless Bluetooth music transmissions from iPhone, iPod, Android™ smartphones, Blackberry™ devices, as well as Bluetooth enabled laptops, MACs and PCs.
• Advanced Sound Retriever AIR - restores parts of your digital music files lost during compression and Bluetooth transfer so your digital music sounds much closer to what the artist originally intended.
• Dual Mix play automatically shuffles between two iPod or iPhone devices.
• Dual iPhone/iPod Charging
• Separate Bass and Treble Controls (via iPod)
• Auxiliary Input (mini-jack)
• Sleep Timer
• Remote Control
• Unique, fun design works with any home décor
• High gloss pure white finish
1Requires vTuner service (subscription sold separately)
2Requires a compatible A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled device. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices.
Specifications and designs subject to modification without notice.
Pioneer and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone, iPod and iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.