Follow the steps below to teach the speaker bar to respond to the TV's remote control.
You can either use the buttons on the front panel or the SP-SB23W remote.
1. Power On the speaker bar and wait for the blue light to become solid.
2. Using the SOURCE button select either Analog or Digital Input.
3. Press and hold the Speaker Bar’s BLUETOOTH/PAIRING/LEARN button until the Bluetooth® light begins to flash and then let go.
4. Press the button on the speaker bar that you would like to teach, the Bluetooth® light should begin to flash slowly. You can also do this with the speaker bar remote.
5. Point the remote control that you want to use for your speaker bar and push the corresponding command button that you chose in Step 4. Just press it once and release, do not hold.
6. The Bluetooth® light should begin flashing quickly and the mode light will flash green if the code was accepted (if the mode light flashes red the code was not accepted. Move the remote control closer and push the button again). Now push the button again and if the mode light flashes green the command is now set. The green light only flashes for a moment, it does not stay on. In testing, we found it necessary to press the button on the TV remote several times, before the mode light would show green.
7. Repeat this process for each button you would like to teach your speaker bar.
8. To exit the learning mode, press the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING/LEARN button so the Bluetooth® light turns off.
Not all remote controls can be used to control the Speaker Bar.
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
Monday - Friday
Between 7:30 - 11:30 AM
and 12:30 - 4:00 PM PST.
Monday - Friday
Between 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Saturday - Sunday
Between 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST