To stream Bluetooth Audio, you would need to pair your phone to the speaker.
Follow the steps below to pair your phone, or other Bluetooth Audio device.
1. Power on the speaker.
2. Press the source button to select Bluetooth.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings of your phone and have it search for nearby devices.
4. Press and hold the BLUETOOTH/PAIRING/LEARN button until the Bluetooth light begins to blink slowly.
5. Check your phone, the SP-SB23W should appear as a source.
6. Select the SP-SB23W and initiate the pairing process. After a few moments, the phone should indicate the two are paired.
7. You can now begin audio playback on your phone and have it come from the SP-SB23W.
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
Call 1-800-421-1624, Monday - Friday
Between 7:30 - 11:30 AM
and 12:30 - 4:00 PM PST.