Stand in front of the Elite PRO-910HD 43” (Diagonal) widescreen HD plasma TV, and you'll be mesmerized. Why is it so hard to turn away? Here are a few reasons:
- Pioneer's exclusive Pure Drive™ keeps video signals entirely in a lossless digital domain, for greater signal control and far higher video quality.
- With Pioneer's new Advanced PureCinema with 3-3 pulldown, film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV will match the smooth, natural reproduction you'd see in a theater.
- ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,024 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of over 1.07 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than competitors' panels.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn't bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Color Management selectively boosts or scales back values to match actual images without affecting other colors on the screen.
- The ISF C3 (Custom Calibration Configuration) feature enables your plasma TV to be optimized for the specific environment in which you've placed it. As an optional service, an ISF professional can calibrate contrast, tint, color levels, and other parameters to create the most accurate image possible.
- Pure Color Filter II: The clear front of the PRO-910HD is actually a precisely machined, optical-grade glass panel. It acts as a color filter that increases the spectrum of light emitted by the plasma, for a fuller range of colors and exceptional color accuracy vs. previous versions. It also increases contrast by limiting ambient light reflections.
- Full 1024 x 768 resolution.
- The PRO-910HD comes fully loaded: its outboard media receiver is equipped with an ATSC terrestrial HDTV tuner and a full set of interfaces, including a next-generation High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). This all-digital, high-bandwidth consumer interface can transfer huge amounts of pure, digital data at very high rates of speed. Three-way stereo speakers and a swivel stand are also included.
- Covered by the Elite two-year limited warranty.
|High Definition Resolution||XGA Resolution (1024 x 768p)|
|16:9 Aspect Ratio||Yes|
|Advanced PureCinema||With 3:3 Pull Down Converts All Signals to 768P First Plasma Capable of 72 Hz Display|
|ACE II (Advanced Continuous Emission II)||True 10-bit Gray Scale/1024 Levels Ability to Display Over 1 Billion Colors|
|Pure Color Filter II||More Accurate Color Than Any CRT Anti Reflective Improved Contrast|
|Peak Brightness||1,100 Cd/m2|
|Deep Encased Cell Structure||Yes|
|Adjustable Color Temperature||5 Settings w/ 6500 Degrees|
|Color Management||Enhance Specific Colors Without Affecting Others|
|ISF Mode||ISF Calibration Via RS-232 Not User Adjustable Becomes Two Preset Video Modes In Menu|
|Multi Picture Window||P-I-P Or Split Screen With Any Source (NTSC, HD, PC)|
|IEEE-1394 Digital Interface||Yes|
|Component RGB w/BNC Connectors||Yes|
|Integrated ATSC Tuner||Yes|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|10-Bit 3D Y/C Separation||Yes|
|Digital and MPEG Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Dynamic Range Expander||Yes|
|Digital C.T.I (Color Transient Improvement||Yes|
|Digital Chroma Decoder||Yes|
|Includes||Plasma Panel, Media Receiver, Speakers, Swivel Stand, Smart Remote And 3 Meter Digital Connection 3 Way Speakers w/ Soft Dome Tweeter Can be Mounted Flush with The Panel Or Recessed|
|10 Meter Digital Connection Cable||Yes|
|Flush Mount Wall Bracket||PDWB-5003-PA|
|Tilt Mount Wall Bracket||PWM-503-PA|
|Antenna Input||F type connectorx3|
|A/V Input (Front)||1 (Gold)|
|A/V Input (Rear)||3 (Gold)|
|Monitor Output||1 (Gold)|
|S-Video Input (Front)||1 (Gold)|
|S-Video Input (Rear)||2 (Gold)|
|S-Video Output (Rear)||1 (Gold)|
|Component Input (Front)||1 (Gold)|
|Component Input (Rear)||2 (Gold)|
|D - Sub 15 Input (Front)||1 (For PC Input)|
|Digital Audio Output (Rear)||Yes|
|HDMI Input||2 (with HDCP)|
|SR In/Output||Yes (Out = SR+)|
|Display Dimensions (inches)||W 44-1/8" x H 25-11/16" x D 3-7/8"|
|Media Receiver Dimensions (inches)||W 16-9/16" x H 3-9/19" x D 11-11/16"|
|Parts and Labor||2 year/Residential applications only|