It doesn’t matter what you want to do: play games, watch sports, enjoy your favorite movies---the Pioneer PDP-4350HD 43” (Diagonal) widescreen HD PureVision plasma is at the forefront of display technology and can handle all of your diverse needs!
- Pioneer’s exclusive PureDrive™ keeps video signals entirely in a lossless digital domain, for greater signal control and far higher video quality.
- DCR (Digital Cable Ready) Tuner with Passport Banner (requires PSIP support) provides easy plug n play of basic cable channels without the need for an outboard cable box.
- With Pioneer’s new Advanced PureCinema™ with 3-3 pulldown, film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV will match the smooth, natural reproduction you’d see in a theater.
- ACE III (Advanced Continuous Emission III) uses 10-bit processing to produce 1,792 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of well over 1 billion colors and delivering reproduction accuracy up to 16 times greater than competitors’ panels.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn’t bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- First-Surface Pure Color Filter: The clear front of the PDP-4350HD is actually a precisely manufactured optical-grade non-glass panel. It acts as a color filter that increases the spectrum of light emitted by the plasma, for a fuller range of colors and exceptional color accuracy vs. previous versions which use front filters made of glass. It also increases contrast by limiting ambient light reflections in bright viewing environments.
- Full 1024 x 768 resolution.
- Covered by the Pioneer one-year limited warranty.