Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Mixers Questions
- Can sound played with iTunes be input to the DJM-5000?
- Can tracks managed with iTunes be input to this unit's USB sound card (audio interface)?
- How is this unit's sound quality?
- Sound of the external effecter is distorted.?
- Does the BOOTH terminal support 3-pin (TRS) phone cables?
- I have connected the effecter to the SEND/RETURN terminals, but cannot achieve an echo retaining effect with the fader. Why is this?
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH - I have installed this unit's dedicated driver software successfully on the computer and made the channel settings with the Settings Utility software. I can't scratch with the Control CD or Control Vinyl functions.?
- Can this unit's MASTER1 outputs be connected to an amplifier's RCA inputs using an XLR-RCA converter cable (converter plug)? Also, can this unit's MASTER2 outputs be connected to an amplifier's XLR inputs using an RCA-XLR converter cable (converter plug)?
- What can I do when I install the "Driver Software" CD-ROM included with this unit?
- What CDJ do you recommend using with the DJM-5000?