Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Mixers Questions
- Can the DJM-5000 be used as a sound device?
- Can an iPod or other portable audio player be connected to the AUX terminal and played??
- When recording on USB devices, the recording level stays constant even when [MASTER LEVEL] is adjusted. Is this by design??
- What is the computer environment required for installing the "Driver Software" CD-ROM included with this unit?
- MIDI control is not possible.?
- No sound is output from [MASTER OUT], or sound is only output from one channel.?
- The message [Log in with the computer administrator's account.] appears and the driver software cannot be installed. (For Windows)?
- Can a computer on which DJS software is installed be connected by USB?
- When a computer (Windows) is connected to this unit, a message appears on the computer's screen. What should I do?
- What is the factory default for ZONE ATT and MASTER ATT, -12, -6 or 0 db?