Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Mixers Questions
- Can controls be replaced??
- Do the mic terminals support phantom power?
- Can sound input to the MIC/AUX terminals be recorded on USB devices??
- There are three types of volume adjustments, with the GAIN (TRIM), channel fader and MAIN VOL (MASTER LEVEL) controls. What is the difference between them?
- Can an iPod or other portable audio player be connected to the AUX terminal and played??
- Can the DJC-800RV rotary volume kit be used?
- When I connect a USB device, a long time is required for the USB STOP indicator to stop flashing and the recording standby mode to be set.?
- I have no Internet connection. Can I still use this unit?
- This unit is not recognized as an audio device when it is connected to the computer.?
- What are the specifications of the USB sound card (audio interface) function?