Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Players Questions
- What settings should I make to use multiple CDJs as sound devices on a Mac?
- With the wave display, is it possible to load and display the data from the current position to a position further on??
- Are there limits to the maximum capacity of USB memory devices and USB hard disks??
- For some tracks, playback starts in the same place even when I change the auto cue level?
- What sort of formats are supported for USB memory devices and USB hard disks??
- Are music formats other than MP3 supported??
- Are there any places where I can communicate with other users on DJing?
- When I connect DJ software, the characters of the track information for MP3, AAC and other files are not displayed properly?
- Can Pacemaker Editor be controlled with the CDJ-2000 or CDJ-900?
- I set the sound setting on the computer to the CDJ-2000 or CDJ-900, but the sound of the computer is not produced from the CDJ?