CD / DVD / Media Players
Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common CD / DVD / Media Players Questions
- Can SACDs be played??
- Disc cannot be ejected.?
- What can be done by connecting a computer by USB??
- When browsing folders, how is the order in which tracks on USB memory devices, USB hard disks or SD memory cards are played determined?
- Is there a recommended format for USB memory devices and USB hard disks that are to be used on the CDJ-350??
- The sound seems distorted when I change the tempo while the master tempo function is on. Is this a malfunction??
- When I connect my CDJ-400 with my computer that is running Windows2000, it gives me a blue-screen error. ?
- What is the previous model? What are the differences with the previous model? What are the differences with the higher grade CDJ-900? Also, what are the differences with the lower grade CDJ-350??
- Power turns off all by itself.?
- When I connect three or more USB devices, including the CDJ-400, to my computer, it quits outputting sound and stops working altogether?