These Platinum Edition models have a limited run of 4,000 units for the CDJ-2000nexus and 2,000 units for the DJM-900nexus. The Platinum Limited Edition series products will feature an ultra-sleek mirror chrome finish and each with a distinctive plaque engraved with the production run and serial number to indicate its authenticity. The system includes two CDJ-2000nexus-M and one DJM-900nexus-M. Also available is the RMX-1000 Remix Station as Platinum Limited Edition being sold separately.
CDJ-2000nexus-M Platinum Edition features include:
- Users can choose their media source from a USB storage device, SD memory card, CD- or DVD-ROM Disc, DJ software via MIDI/HID or even using music stored inside Wi-Fi®/USB-connected smartphones and tablets
- rekordbox™ music management software for analysis, management, and playback of music files.
- Pioneer’s PRO DJ LINK, which enables up to four digital CDJ players to be connected for sharing music files stored on a single USB device and/or SD card
- High efficiency Wolfson® Microelectronics digital-to-analog (D/A) converter for accurate sound reproduction, faithful to source material
- Slip and Quantize functions, which enable reliable performance without changing the flow of the original track. Using the My Settings feature, the function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, USB storage device, or SD memory card
- For additional convenience, the settings can also be can be made ahead of time on the rekordbox app or software, allowing users switch to their settings when a connection is made to the CDJ-2000nexus.
- Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI
- Active Loop function automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Load Previous Track feature provides playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player
- Rating on the Go function allows users to rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting
- Auto Standby function switches power to standby mode when no operation or input is detected for a certain period of time
DJM-900nexus-M Platinum Edition features include:
- Multitude of effects options including six types of Sound Color FX and 13 types of Beat Effect
- Built-in 24-Bit / 96 kHz high performance USB soundcard
- Built-in “X-Pad” for controlling multiple parameters with a touch to enhance the user’s performance
- Ability to connect Pioneer® digital players that support the PRO DJ LINK feature for highly accurate BPM and beat location information, resulting in precise beat matching
- Built-in high performance 32-bit digital signal processor to suppress digital and analog circuit noise
- Highly durable high-performance channel fader
- Auto Standby function
- Gold-plated RCA PIN ports
For more information, tip/tricks videos, and local events, visit www.PioneerDJusa.com