DJ Controller for Serato DJ
- Plug-and-play USB Connectivity with 2-channel deck control
- Compatible with Serato DJ software1
- Multiple Input & Output Options including XLR
- Durable Construction Design w/ laptop dock
- Track song progress with easy-to-see LED display
Suggested Price: $699.00
The DDJ-S1 allows for easy transfer of music from the user’s laptop using a USB connection for simplicity and quick “plug-and-play” capability. For additional convenience, the controller also comes with a space saving computer dock that allows a laptop’s keyboard to slip directly under the controller, enabling its monitor to be closer to the DJ to provide fast visuals of song information while mixing. The device adopts Pioneer’s “P-LOCK Fader Cap,” designed to prevent the fader caps from slipping. The DDJ-S1 is compatible with Serato DJ software (Ver 1.2.0) and can be downloaded at no cost at http://www.serato.com/dj/downloads.
Key Features Include:
- Plug-and-play USB Connectivity – All buttons and knobs have been pre-programmed for Serato DJ (after firmware update), so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptops with the use of a USB cable, enabling them to start their performances without having to adjust any complicated settings. Additionally, the DDJ-S1 can be powered through the laptop’s USB port2.
- Multiple Input and Output Options - The controller is equipped with various inputs and outputs including a balanced XLR output and 2 Microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4 inch PHONE) for connection to professional PA equipment.
- Designed Specifically for Serato DJ Compatibility – The DDJ-S1 offers tight integration with Serato DJ software. Serato DJ improves functionality and performance of the DDJ-S1 and adds a range of creative features/functions including Slip, Hot Cue Fader Start, Roll and audio effects from iZotope3. Current owners of the DDJ-S1 can update from Serato ITCH to Serato DJ at no cost (DDJ-S1 firmware update Ver. 1.10 also required).
- Professional Layout – The controller offers the same operability and functionality of Pioneer's professional players and mixer setup. The controller includes 115 mm diameter jog platters, master level meters and channel meters for ease-of-use.
- Laptop Dock Structure - The controller is designed for slipping the keyboard of a laptop beneath the product, to bring the monitor closer to the DJ for better visuals of song information.
- Track Song Progress - The DDJ-S1 allows the user to track the progress of a song on its easy-to-see LED display. The built-in Needle Search pad enables direct access to specific parts of a music track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Highest-Quality Sound – The controller is optimized for Serato DJ software and incorporates technology from Pioneer’s professional line of DJ equipment to ensure the highest quality sound output.
- Additional Features include:
1. Proprietary lock mechanism called the P-LOCK Fader Cap designed to prevent fader caps from slipping.
2. Premiere built-in sound card.
3. Both microphone inputs are equipped with a talk-over function to lower the music volume when receiving voice input from the microphone.
For more information, visit www.pioneerdjusa.com
1Firmware update required for use with Serato DJ software.
2Certain functions are restricted. The device's bus power may not operate depending on the power supply capacity of the PC's USB port (connect the supplied AC adapter if this happens).
3iZotope is an audio technology development manufacturer.
Pioneer is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation
Serato and Serato DJ are registered trademarks of Serato Inc.
iZotope is a trademark or a registered trademark of iZotope, Inc.