DJ Controller for Traktor LE2
- Sleek premium black color with jog dial illumination & chrome play/cue buttons
- Take anywhere with USB power & plug-and-play connectivity
- Traktor LE 2 DJ Software included
- Pulse Control Provides Visual Prompts via Various Types of Illuminations Directly on the Unit
Suggested Price: $499.00
The popular DDJ-ERGO DJ controller is available in premium black version to provide consumers with another cosmetic option. Along with the color transformation, the play/cue button was changed to a chrome finish, the jog platter to black, the four jog dial lights converted from blue to white for a more dazzling appearance, and now includes Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR® LE 2 DJ software.
DDJ-ERGO LIMITED Controller Features:
- Pulse Control – Integrated Pulse Control provides users with visual prompts.
- Mix Pulse – As the pitch of songs begin to match, the intensity of white LED lights of the jog wheel increases. In conjunction with the music, the pulsing of lights enhances beat matching skills.
- Beat Pulse – The embedded LEDs in the channel faders illuminate along with the beat of the current song playing. The illumination intensifies and weakens based on the output sound level.
- Launch Pulse – Triggers a red light to illuminate on the jog wheel to signify a press of the track load button.
- FX Pulse – The lights on the jog wheel identify which FX is applied.
- DJ Software – Includes Native Instrument’s TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software. When used with TRAKTOR PRO 2 (upgrade fees apply), the controller can also operate as a 4-deck controller and sampler. In addition, the unit supports Serato’s “Serato® DJ Intro” software (downloadable at no charge from http://serato.com/dj-intro.)
- Laptop Dock Design – The DDJ-ERGO LIMITED is designed to accommodate the placement of a laptop computer below the unit to save room and bring the laptop screen closer to the user. The controller also features removable legs, enabling it be used in angled or horizontal flat positions.
- USB Power – Utilizes the host computer’s USB port for power, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- High Quality Audio – Employs the same audio technology used in Pioneer’s professional DJ mixers for clear, powerful audio output.
- Other features:
- Employs a P-LOCK Fader Cap locking mechanism to prevent the channel fader knobs and crossfader knob from slipping.
- Built-in audio interface for high quality sound input and output.
For more info, tips and tricks, demo videos and forums visit pioneerdjusa.com