Professional DJ Music Management Software
- New, Intuitive GUI and Enhanced Processing for Smoother Operation
- Enhanced Track Browsing with MY TAG and PREVIEW
- PLAY PALETTE Enables Intuitive Playlist Editing
- Audition Tracks for Mixes with MIX MODE
FREE TO DOWNLOAD
rekordbox™ is the best way of preparing and managing your tracks, be it at home, in the studio, or even on the plane! It allows you to import music from other music management software using the Bridge function or by simply adding them into the software for management. rekordbox will work out the BPM and allow you to set hot cue and loop points into the track, utilizing a full beat grid view in advance, as well as color coding your music and adding all the ID3 information so it appears automatically later on any rekordbox enabled Pioneer DJ player. Working with rekordbox also means that when tracks are exported to a USB key or SD card (CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-2000 only), the waveforms are loaded instantly. Record your cue, loop, and set history during your set and recall in rekordbox later. If you enable the Quantize feature within the CDJ-2000NXS/CDJ-2000/CDJ-900NXS/CDJ-900, then rekordbox makes loop and cue points snap to the beat (1ms accurate), ensuring beat-perfect loops and cues. The database layout within the software can also be customized to suit individual DJ style which enables personalized layouts when browsing on your Pioneer player.
The new rekordbox 3.0 software update adds new capabilities called “MY TAG” and “MATCH” for adding keywords and mix information for each track to music. It also includes a “PREVIEW” function that let users play and check music directly from a list, “PLAYLIST PALETTE” function to display up to five playlists with the ability to edit, as well as “SYNC MANAGER” function for synchronizing playlists from other software locations and devices (rekordbox™/iTunes®/USB storage devices, etc.).
The rekordbox 3.0 software is a free download from Pioneer rekordbox.com and enables management of music files stored on a Mac/PC. The simple to use software analyzes music information such as beat position and BPM with the ability for users to configure and save music points (cues/loops/hot cues) for advanced preparation for DJ playback.
- MY TAG – Users can add key words to music files for quick and instant access
- PREVIEW – Enable users to play and check music directly from a list
- MATCH – Selection of music most suited to the mix by adding mix information for each track
- RELATED TRACKS – Automatically selects and lists intended music from set conditions
- SHORTCUT – Enables playlists and playlist folders to be recorded as bookmarks
- PLAYLIST PALETTE – Displays up to five playlists from a list with the ability for the user to moving music while checking the destination playlists
- BEAT JUMP – Enables movement by specified number of beats and bars
- Full-color waveform display
- Artwork display support for intuitive selection of music from a list
- Memory cues/hot cues settings with comments and colors
- Play/stop music and set cues with mouse clicks
- 2PLAYER function enable users to check compatibility of two songs
- Master tempo is supported for changes to music tempo and changes to key
- Beat grid display uses a new analysis algorithm for beat position resulting in greater accuracy
- Ability to write data to music stored on external HDD
- Created lists and music data can be exported even while carrying out other operations
- Increased music import speed
The rekordbox 3.0 software is applicable to various Pioneer digital players including the CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-2000, CDJ-900NXS, CDJ-900, CDJ-850, and CDJ-350.