Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- If the chainstay has a protective metal plate attached, will this affect the attachment of the magnet patch?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- Can the powermeter be used as an ANT+ power meter?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- Where is the power measured?
- What optional products are available?