Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?
- Can chain rings be interchanged?
- How is the system powered?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- How much do the power meter sensors weigh?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?