Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- Where is the power measured?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Can anybody install the pedaling monitor system? Can I do it myself?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?
- If the chainstay has a protective metal plate attached, will this affect the attachment of the magnet patch?
- What features do Pioneer Power Meters have?