Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- Where is the power measured?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- What optional products are available?