Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to any other Cycle Computer in Power Meter mode while being connected to the SGX-CA500 in Pedaling Monitor Mode?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?