Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- The User's Manuals states that pedals should be removed when Zero Calibration is carried out. Is it necessary to remove them every time?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- What is Zero Calibration?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Where is the power measured?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?