Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- Where is the power measured?
- What is the meaning of the numbers shown when calibrating with a Garmin or other cycle computer?
- Sometimes the right side sensor fails to zero calibrate. Why is this?
- What crank arm lengths are compatible with the system?
- What optional products are available?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?