Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Can chain rings be interchanged?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?