Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Left Crank Arms
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- How is the system powered?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- How is Zero Calibration carried out?
- Can the pedaling monitor system be transferred to a different bicycle?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?