Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- The Left side sensor sometimes operates in an unstable fashion?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Is there a list of campatible frames?