Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Where is the power measured?
- What crank arm lengths are compatible with the system?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- Why does the system need magnets?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- When calibrating both left an right sensors at the same time, in what position should the crank be placed?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- In what position should the crank be when calibrating with a GARMIN or other cycle computer?