Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- What crank arm lengths are compatible with the system?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- What types of bottom bracket are compatible with the system?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- What optional products are available?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?
- If I tell you the model and year of my bicycle can you tell me if the system is compatible or not?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?