Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
NEW Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- How accurate is the power measurement?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- Is Magnet Calibration necessary even if used in Power Meter Mode?
- How much do the power meter sensors weigh?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- Is the system compatible with bicycles with direct mount brakes attached to the chainstays?