Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- What crank arm lengths are compatible with the system?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- What optional products are available?
- What is the substance on the screws from the right side transmitter cover?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- Will changing pedals have any effect on the system? Is pedal length important?