Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
1.87” Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
GPS Cycle Computer
2.2” Color Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
Common Cycle-Computer Questions
- What is the difference between total distance and total bike distance?
- How much does it weigh?
- What sensors can be connected?
- In what format is Ride Data stored?
- What are the differences between the CA900 and the CA500?
- How many different types of display layout can be stored?
- Can Pioneer cycle computers be charged from an external battery? Can the computer be used while charging?
- How many numerical parameters, such as heart rate and speed, can be shown in the display at one time?
- How many hours of ride data can be logged into the Cyclocomputer memory while using the maximum number of sensors?
- Can the backlight be turned off to improve the battery life?