Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
1.87” Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
GPS Cycle Computer
2.2” Color Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
Common Cycle-Computer Questions
- How many hours of ride data can be logged into the Cyclocomputer memory while using the maximum number of sensors?
- Can an ANT+ Power Meter be connected?
- Why does the SGX-CA500 automatically pause?
- Can speed be displayed?
- In what format is Ride Data stored?
- If you connect both our Pedaling Monitor sensor and an additional Cadence sensor , which one will be displayed on the power meter? Or can you chose?
- When trying to change settings on the computer screen some of the options are not available, why is this?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- How do you pair the crank sensor to the SGX-CA500?
- Why are Pedaling Vectors not shown or are incorrect?