Follow the steps below when connecting an XDV-P6 to an AVIC-D3:
1. Connect the IP-BUS and Composite video cable to the output of the XDV-P6 to the input of the AVIC-D3.
2. Set the dip switch of the XDV-P6 to IP-Bus mode.
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Press the System icon.
3. Press the AV1 icon repeatedly until it shows EXT.
4. Press the AV Source icon on the top left corner.
5. Press the EXT-1 icon, not AV-1.
6. Select the disc you wish to watch from the list of titles shown, determined by how many discs are installed.
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.
or contact us by e-mail
Monday - Friday
10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST