Flagship In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with DVD Playback, Built-In Bluetooth®, and 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display
• Listen to Your Pandora Internet Radio Stations using an iPhone® with Pandora App
• Traffic Tuner Included
• Built-In HD Radio™ Tuner
Dear Pioneer Customers,
Aha™ Radio version 18.104.22.168 was released November 23, 2011. This update resolves the iOS5 audio playback issues described in our October 14 post. Many thanks to the Aha team for updating their app to restore playback through the affected Pioneer units!
Pandora version 3.1.15 was released November 4, 2011. This update resolves the iOS5 audio playback issues described in our October 14 post.
**ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS**
Certain models of our In-Dash Navigation AV Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora™ internet radio and Aha Radio iPhone® applications are currently experiencing audio playback issues with these services. The issue occurs after installation of iOS 5 onto the user's iPhone®.
We are currently identifying the root source of this issue and working diligently to engineer a solution. We will post updates regarding this situation on our website, pioneerelectronics.com. Please check back for the latest information.
The following models are affected: AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z120BT*, AVIC-Z110BT**, AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-X920BT*.
No other Pioneer In-Dash DVD Receivers or CD Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora Radio iPhone application are affected by this issue.
*With CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.
**With CNSD-110FM (Pandora Radio support only) or CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.
- WVGA (800x480)
- CD/DVD/USB/SD Card
- USB/SD Card
- 96 kHz/24-bit
- GEX-P920XM required
- CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 8-Band Graphic
- 3 (4V)
- Built-In (HFP/A2DP/AVRCP)
|Dec 5, 2014||
USB Charging Firmware Update for AVIC-Z130BT
Note: One of the benefits of registering your Pioneer product is email notification of important firmware updates, so register today.
- Notice About AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
- Instructions for AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
- Download AVIC-Z130BT Firmware Update Version 3.001
AVIC FEEDS for Smartphones
AVIC FEEDS PC Application
|AVIC FEEDS is a freeware software that will enable you to customize your Pioneer Navigation experience. Create custom POI's, splash screens, backup settings, and much more. Software is compatible with Windows only.|
Open Source Notice
This firmware includes open source software codes licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License. Details of the GNU LGPL can be found at the GNU website (http://www.gnu.org). The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here: http://www.oss-pioneer.com/car/navi.
- How do I adjust the navigation settings on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I use iTunes Tagging on my AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I access the Points of Interest on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I make a call via Bluetooth with the AVIC-Z130BT
- What is Advanced Sound Retriever
- How do I access Pandora through the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I customize the start up image on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I adjust the settings for the rear camera
- How do I access App Mode on my AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I use the voice control features on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I create a customize illumination on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I playback media on the SD card
- How do I search through my iPod music files with the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I create a custom home menu on the AVIC-Z130BT
- What does iPod Control Mode do on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I adjust the clock settings on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I adjust the AM FM tuner settings on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I pair my phone via Bluetooth with the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I adjust the screen on my AVIC-Z130
- How do I adjust the audio functions on my AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I turn off the display on the AVIC-Z130BT
- How do I set a destination by address