2-DIN CD Receiver with MIXTRAX, Bluetooth®, USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®, and Pandora® Ready
- Built-In Bluetooth for Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Audio Streaming
- Voice Recognition Support for iPhone
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- 2 RCA Preouts (2V)
Suggested Price: $150.00
The FH-X700BT 2-DIN CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, Pandora® radio ready for iPhone®, and direct control of an iPod®/iPhone® via USB. The multi-line, multi-segmented LCD display with LED backlight is 35% larger than previous models and offers improved visibility and legibility. Customize your sound with a 5-band graphic equalizer, high-pass and low-pass filter settings, and subwoofer control.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop-Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the FH-X700BT without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the FH-X700BT, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or iPod Touch and connect it to the FH-X700BT with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit http://www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the FH-X700BT using the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately) enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
As an added bonus, the FH-X700BT is able to utilize the voice control feature found on your iPhone. With an iPhone connected to the receiver via Bluetooth and the receiver source set to "Bluetooth audio" or "iPod," simply press the volume knob, wait for the prompt, and speak your command as you would on your iPhone.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note:Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLORS
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations. The front USB port and AUX input are also fully illuminated.
- Multi-Line, Multi-Segmented LCD Display with LED Backlight (13+4 characters)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 2 Sets of RCA Preouts (2V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Front USB Port and AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
|Presets||24 Stations/6 Presets|
|BSM (Best Station Memory)|
|Built-In Amplifier||MOSFET 50 W x 4|
|RCA Preouts||2 (2V)|
|Advanced Sound Retriever|
|Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®||CD-IU51 cable required (30-pin) or CD-IU52 cable required (Lightning)|
|Link Play for iPod®|
|Voice Recognition Support||iPhone®|
|Pandora® Radio App Compatible||iPhone®|
|USB Port||Front (1 Amp)|
|Color Customization||210,000 Colors|
|Display||Multi-Line, Multi-Segmented LCD with LED Backlight (13+4 char)|
|Wired Remote Input|
- FH-X700BT: Custom Illumination
- FH-X700BT: Bluetooth Phone Settings
- FH-X700BT: Remote Control
- What's in the Box: FH-X700BT
- FH-X700BT: MIXTRAX
- FH-X700BT: Bluetooth Pairing
- FH-X700BT: Clock Setting
- FH-X700BT: Auxiliary Input
- FH-X700BT: Initial Settings
- FH-X700BT: Making a Call
- FH-X700BT: MP3 & WMA Playback
- FH-X700BT: EQ Setting
- FH-X700BT: App Mode
- FH-X700BT: Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- FH-X700BT: USB Playback
- FH-X700BT: iPod Control
- FH-X700BT: Tuner Presets
- FH-X700BT: Turning Off DEMO Mode
- FH-X700BT: Local Seek
- FH-X700BT: Audio Setting
- FH-X700BT: Best Station Memory
- FH-X700BT: Advanced Sound Retriever
iPod®/iPhone® Lightning™ to USB Interface Cable
iPod®/iPhone® USB Interface Cable for CD Receivers with High Current USB Port (Audio)
Steering Wheel Remote
Manuals & Brochures
- How do I use App Mode on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use the USB Playback feature on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I Pair my Device on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I adjust the Initial settings on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use the Remote Control on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use the Best Station Memory feature on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I adjust the EQ settings on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I adjust the Audio Setting on the FH-X700BT?
- How does MIXTRAX work on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I pair my Phone on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I control my iPod using the FH-X700BT?
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I set the Tuner Presets on the FH-X700BT?
- how do I use the iPhone Voice Control feature on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I search MP3 & WMA on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I turn off Demo Mode on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I Make a Call on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I use ASR on the FH-X700BT?
- How do I set the Clock on the FH-X700BT?