CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- Voice Control for iPhone
- Rear USB Port
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)
Suggested Price: $210.00
The DEH-X8500BH CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, an HD Radio™ tuner, is Pandora® radio ready for iPhone® and Android™, and offers direct control of an iPod®/iPhone. The full-dot LCD display is customizable with several backgrounds and animations to choose from. Further customize the receiver with your choice of key and display colors. A rear USB port allows for that clean, installed look. Fine tune your sound with the 5-band graphic equalizer, high-pass and low-pass filter settings, and subwoofer control. Take your system to the limit and expand using the 3 hi-volt RCA preouts.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop-Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the DEH-X8500BH without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The DEH-X8500BH features a built-in HD Radio™ tuner allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit http://www.hdradio.com.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-X8500BH, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with iPhone or Android devices. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or Android device and connect it to the DEH-X8500BH and take your music to the next level. If you are using an iPhone you will need to connect to the receiver with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately). If you are using an Android device, the phone must be paired via Bluetooth to the receiver.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit http://www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the DEH-X8500BH using the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately) enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
As an added bonus, DEH-X8500BH is able to utilize the voice control feature found on your iPhone. With an iPhone connected to the receiver via Bluetooth and the receiver source set to "Bluetooth audio" or "iPod," simply press the volume knob, wait for the prompt, and speak your command as you would on your iPhone.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note:Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLORS
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
- Full-Dot LCD Display, 3-Line (192 x 48 pixels)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Rear USB Port
- Front AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Lever Key
- Detachable Face Security™
|iTunes® AAC Playback|
|Presets||24 Stations/6 Presets|
|BSM (Best Station Memory)|
|Built-In Amplifier||MOSFET 50 W x 4|
|RCA Preouts||3 (4V)|
|Specialized Audio Parts|
|Advanced Sound Retriever|
|Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®||CD-IU51 cable required|
|Link Play for iPod®|
|Voice Recognition Support||Y|
|Pandora® Radio App Compatible||iPhone®, Android™|
|USB Port||Rear (1 Amp)|
|Color Customization||210,000 Colors|
|Display||Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)|
|Display Off Mode|
|Wired Remote Input|
|Detachable Face Security™|
Manuals & Brochures
- How do I make a call via Bluetooth on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access and control Pandora on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the Bluetooth phone functions on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I use the remote on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I pair a phone via Bluetooth on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the system settings menu on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the AM/FM Tuner Presets on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I playback content on a USB on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I set the clock on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I adjust the custom illumination on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I turn off Demo Mode on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I set the EQ Settings on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the HD Radio settings on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access Advanced Sound Retriever on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access voice control on my iPhone on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access App Mode on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access and control my iPod on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access Android voice Control on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I find local radio stations on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access and control the audio settings on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the MIXTRAX Settings on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access the auxiliary input on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I access and control MIXTRAX on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do pair a phone via Bluetooth with the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I set the Best Station Memory on the DEH-X8500BH?
- How do I use Music Browser on the DEH-X8500BH?