Class FD 2-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
- 600 Watts Max Power
- Ultra Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options Without Compromising Sound Quality
- Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
Suggested Price: $300.00
The PRS-D800 2-channel amplifier contains audiophile grade components that were carefully selected and design perfected to achieve highest audio quality.
- High Performance High-Slew Rate Operational Amp: The PRS amplifier includes Linear Technology Corporation’s high-performance high-slew rate operational amplifier in the circuitry that generates PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signals from analog input signals with amazing accuracy. The result: very linear music reproduction with low distortion rate.
- Electrolytic Capacitor for Audio: Extensive listening tests went into selecting and mounting an audio capacitor for optimal audio frequency response and dynamic range that are characteristics of high-end sound tone and detail.
- OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Wire Coil for Output: The LPF output of the Class-FD amplifier features OFC wire coil for low DC (Direct Current) resistance and low loss, so that speakers can be driven strongly to produce tight bass and a clear, vivid mid- and high-range sound.
- TVC (Total Vibration Control): Anti-vibration material under the transformer thoroughly eliminates vibration that normally blocks sound when high current is applied, enhancing power flow stability, minimizing distortion, and raising signal-to-noise ratio.\
The ultra compact design of the PRS-D800 gives you a multitude of installation option. Functionally separated circuit layout and four-layer circuit board are designed to integrate mounted parts, reduce circuit impedance, and maintain high performance and sound quality. The design’s efficient heat dissipation is ideal for an amplifier that is compact enough to be installed in various places in a vehicle.
The PRS amplifier is designed for a sense of unity in parallel connections, allowing for flexible amplifier combinations and installation according to system configuration. A “mode switch” makes left- and right-channel independent systems possible.