This is high performance in a smaller package. Though just over 6" deep, the GM-X362 has a PWM regulated MOSFET power supply that delivers 200 Watts (peak) of smooth, efficient power at low distortion, for excellent musicality. It offers the flexibility of bridging power into 1, 2, or 3 channels, depending upon your system configuration, and screw-type power/ground and speaker terminals. Plus, a built-in selectable crossover makes the install easier and faster.
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Selectable Crossover: 80Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF)
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 40Wx2(4 ohm), 50Wx2 (2 ohm), 100Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 80Wx2 (4 ohm), 200Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4W)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 6-3/16"